this blog
&Welcome to The Thrashhole.

Rules to tagging
leave a name
no spamming;
no talk bad

Disclaimer: writer
is anonying
is full of shit
talks bad of other people
scolds like mad
think of himself as a god

The writer..

NYP (Af 0601)
pangster
weirdo
exco
libra, 19
once a saint (sas)
the master of fade to black
master of the hidden face
professor of crap

past tales


meant to be shareD..

off to..

now playing..


Friday, July 28, 2006 12:13 PM


POLLING TIME !!

I think its time I had a little poll here at my blog, anyone who knows what I am talking about can post a reply. Either email to me or just tag at the tag board at the 4th X.

Well, as most of my classmates should have noticed. I have been really making fun of Funnie (fun sheng) and Ennie (yong en) I will like to know who thinks that they should be together. I think they are quite nicely matched but they will have some difficulty because of ennie being such a parent gal. She cant talk on the phone after 11, she has to ask permission to go out and she cant go out at night and she is really shy (which is kinda cute, dun you think FUNNIE ?? I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS). But she has afew good points too. She looks and sounds like the kind that will be very faithful. From what I get from her, she seems like she is the kind who knows who to take care of her BF too. She cares a lot about how others feel and she is not shy about giving in to other and saying sorry even when its not her who did anything (reference to the mag thing). She seems like a really nice gal, I know I would go after her (if she looked a little better and I didn't have someone.)I thinks she is just nice for you Funnie. GO !! You dummy !! Dun miss this chance. AND IF YOU READ THIS ENNIE GO !!! You 2 are idiots but so am I. HAHA

so come on lets hear what you people have to say.

The days..

well, the days are getting better or am I just getting used to it ?? I tried to be a nice guy this morning, I know she wont be able to wake up without a morning call. So I tried to give her one. I didn't want her to be late for her lesson. But I guess I did the wrong thing again. She sounded quite pissed when she picked up the call. hai~ even when I try to be a nice guy, things go wrong.

well, on a slightly happier note, I can open my right eye now. I feel so much better now that I can open it. Though I can't open it for long but it still feels good to be able to jugde distance. Been banging around my house. My vision in my right is slightly cloudy, everything is so blurred. OH yah, can anyone tell me why I have this bad taste at the back of my mouth when I put my eyedrops ?? My eye still looks really freakie.maybe I should put it as my msn pic. But nah.. I will scare the living daylights out of somepeopler and gross others totally out. This days are boring. I am so not in the mood to crap. Some people even say I have gotten boring. Well, even crappers got days-off. I will just continue like this for a while. My classmates are being really nice esp MONKEY FACE, REB AND FUNNIE. Thanks for updating me about the class happenings. I miss Daps, Veegina, mum and da xiao jie. Oops time to go put my eye drops again. I think I am so fat now. I want to go out but I keep banging into stuff better not to try or who knows ? The next time cause be something banging into me.. Maybe I will post and tonight.. We will see.. Have a topic in mind but its kinda weird to post it on my blog esp since its about 2 people in my class "funnie and ennie". Tell me if you all want to hear it. Its just a quick poll reply on my tag board. Who would like to see them together.

before I go.. I shall leave you with this message I saw at The Bitch's blog. Its kinda sexist..


1. Men are like ....... Laxatives .....
They irritate the shit out of you.

2. Men are like ...... Bananas ......
The older they get, the less firm they are.

3. Men are like ...... Weather .....
Nothing can be done to change them.

4. Men are like ......Blenders ...
You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

5. Men are like ......Chocolate Bars ....
Sweet, smooth, &they usually head right for your hips.

6. Men are like .... Commercials ......
You can't believe a word they say.

7. Men are like ....... Department Stores .....
Their clothes are always 1/2 off.

8. Men are like .......Government Bonds ....
They take soooooooo long to mature.

9. Men are like .... .Mascara ......
They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

10. Men are like ..... Popcorn ....
They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

11. Men are like .......Lava Lamps ....
Fun to look at, but not very bright.

2. Men are like .......Parking Spots .......
All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.


hold me now at 12:13 PM
0 replies