this blog
&Welcome to The Thrashhole.

Rules to tagging
leave a name
no spamming;
no talk bad

Disclaimer: writer
is anonying
is full of shit
talks bad of other people
scolds like mad
think of himself as a god

The writer..

NYP (Af 0601)
pangster
weirdo
exco
libra, 19
once a saint (sas)
the master of fade to black
master of the hidden face
professor of crap

past tales


meant to be shareD..

off to..

now playing..


Tuesday, May 15, 2007 2:55 PM


PAIN..

Pain is the only feeling that tells you that you are alive. this pain i feel everyday reminds me that i on my way towards my goal of playing ball again. i am limping, moving in pain but its something i need to go through. for my goal of playing at my best again.

it was about a year ago when i first twisted my knee. one year of lying down. now its time to get back on my feet. starting with walking properly again. moving around hurts but its nice to know that i am getting the hang of it.

endure and jia you !! i can do this. 6 months.. i will be on the court again.


hold me now at 2:55 PM
0 replies