this blog
&Welcome to The Thrashhole.

Rules to tagging
leave a name
no spamming;
no talk bad

Disclaimer: writer
is anonying
is full of shit
talks bad of other people
scolds like mad
think of himself as a god

The writer..

NYP (Af 0601)
pangster
weirdo
exco
libra, 19
once a saint (sas)
the master of fade to black
master of the hidden face
professor of crap

past tales


meant to be shareD..

off to..

now playing..


Monday, July 31, 2006 9:15 PM


what's been happening..

well, there are things that still constantly spoil my days. I wont want to type them here or someone will get angry at me again. If me taking an interest in your daily life is controlling you, then fine I will not care.. I am sorry if noone cares about your daily life. I hate people who only ask how I am when they are free by then things are already over. What's the point of talking ?? I am glad I have friends who ask how's my day instead of how's my month.. ALL who are reading this, think about it. Its like you are a show to them, only when they are free then they will ask how are you, if they are not they just dun watch you. I mean how long can a "how is your day" take?? Maybe I am different..

Well, that part is for you people to think about it. This part is for me to try my hand at crapping.. Remember the previous post about "Men are.." ? Well, let see me try to crap my way out of 12 "Women are.." (I am not going to make fun of women, I think they are a very important part of my life)

1. Women are like ....... Laxatives .....
They get the bad stuff out of your system.

2. Women are like ...... Bananas ......
You need to open them up to see the good stuff about them.

3. Women are like ...... Weather .....
They sometimes go as fast as they come and leave your life in a mess but you know there will be sunshine after the rain.

4. Women are like ......Blenders ...
You find that your life mixes into theirs.

5. Women are like ......Chocolate Bars ....
They cheer you up when you are down and always so tempting.

6. Women are like .... Commercials ......
They have a lot to say but the men dun get it.

7. Women are like ....... Department Stores .....
They have everything you need.

8. Women are like ....... Fixed deposits....
You need to put in a lot but you are ensured more when they mature.

9. Women are like .... Make up ......
They can only make you look better.

10. Women are like ..... Popcorn ....
You cant go to a movie without them.

11. Women are like .......Lava Lamps ....
You can jsut keep looking into their eyes. (I know i loved to do that but she didnt like me to)

12. Women are like .......Parking Spots .......
You need to really fight for the ones that are worth it.

While doing this, i realised i had a very bad impression of women now, thanks to a someone. I didnt write what came first to my mind anyway thats not crapping. Its only good stuff there..


hold me now at 9:15 PM
0 replies