this blog
&Welcome to The Thrashhole.

Rules to tagging
leave a name
no spamming;
no talk bad

Disclaimer: writer
is anonying
is full of shit
talks bad of other people
scolds like mad
think of himself as a god

The writer..

NYP (Af 0601)
pangster
weirdo
exco
libra, 19
once a saint (sas)
the master of fade to black
master of the hidden face
professor of crap

past tales


meant to be shareD..

off to..

now playing..


Wednesday, August 16, 2006 1:38 PM


LIFE

what is life ?? to me..
life is like a drink..
what is life but a mixture of bitterness, coldness and sweetness coming together to give you the prefect effect of highs, lows and a buring in your soul ??

but then jsut as i was going to type that out.. the ever lovable sammie gal told me this:

SAM: nonono life is not like a drink, life is like a straw
me: huh ?? why ??
SAM: cause it sucks
me:*burst out laughing* AHHA ok..

she is soo damm cute. thanks crappy AHHA idiot..


hold me now at 1:38 PM
0 replies