this blog
&Welcome to The Thrashhole.

Rules to tagging
leave a name
no spamming;
no talk bad

Disclaimer: writer
is anonying
is full of shit
talks bad of other people
scolds like mad
think of himself as a god

The writer..

NYP (Af 0601)
pangster
weirdo
exco
libra, 19
once a saint (sas)
the master of fade to black
master of the hidden face
professor of crap

past tales


meant to be shareD..

off to..

now playing..


Tuesday, August 01, 2006 7:27 PM


Things going on..

Well jsut back from my jog, broke my weights again. seems like the straps can handle the stress, they keep breaking. i love to jog with my weights. i love the feeling that i am flying once i take them off. You people should try it, it feels like you want to run and when you are running you feel so free. I love my weights but they keep breaking. Maybe its because i jog when i have stuff on my mind, thats why its great to feel like you just let your load go. It numbs my mind a little, takes me away from my worries. Anyway, heres another poem from the Bitch's blog. Its called...

TIME: for you and me

Time,can be defined in seconds, minutes and hours.
Days, months and years.

Time,only meaningful when used wisely.
Meaningless when not.

For all the things I did for you,
I will learn to do it for others.

For all the sweet nothings you told me,
I will learn to filter.

For all the memories that we shared,
I will learn to forget.

For all the times I miss you,
I will learn to stop.

For all the hope that I still hold,
I will learn to give up.

Time, is meaningless when I think of you.

What she is going through should be far worse than what i am. I guess i still have much to learn from her. Thanks for always caring for me and showing me the way.


hold me now at 7:27 PM
0 replies