this blog
&Welcome to The Thrashhole.

Rules to tagging
leave a name
no spamming;
no talk bad

Disclaimer: writer
is anonying
is full of shit
talks bad of other people
scolds like mad
think of himself as a god

The writer..

NYP (Af 0601)
pangster
weirdo
exco
libra, 19
once a saint (sas)
the master of fade to black
master of the hidden face
professor of crap

past tales


meant to be shareD..

off to..

now playing..


Sunday, November 09, 2008 12:01 AM


Happy birthday, my baby gal :)

Happy birthday, my baby gal
wont you close your eyes
make a wish just one more time
say you'll be mine..
Happy birthday, my baby gal
i love to see that smile
loving you everyday, makes my life worthwhile
Happy birthday, my baby gal
shining so bright
like a star, you light my life
through the dark of night
Hold me close, squeeze me tight,
to the end of time..
while my love for you will show
whats in my soul, tonight..

loving you is easy..
cos baby gal

you are my life :)


hold me now at 12:01 AM
0 replies