this blog
&Welcome to The Thrashhole.

Rules to tagging
leave a name
no spamming;
no talk bad

Disclaimer: writer
is anonying
is full of shit
talks bad of other people
scolds like mad
think of himself as a god

The writer..

NYP (Af 0601)
pangster
weirdo
exco
libra, 19
once a saint (sas)
the master of fade to black
master of the hidden face
professor of crap

past tales


meant to be shareD..

off to..

now playing..


Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:19 AM


PROBLEMS...

you know what ?? problems are like mad dogs that are after you. the more you run the more you know its going to hurt when they catch up to you. i never had the luxury of running from my problems. thanks to my sis i guess. she kept pressuring me to be the best. guess i owe it to her. thats why i learnt..

NEVER RUN AWAY

if its a fight, its my fight. if its a problem, its my problem and i sure dun want to walk around with that problem after me.

thats why i dun understand. we who choose to fight and die with honour, knowing we fought the good fight, cant understand those who choose to run. FEAR, PAIN, SUFFERING, TESTS, TRIALS.. all only make you stronger.


hold me now at 1:19 AM
0 replies